Monday, June 23, 2014

My New Bunker of Refuge From Stupidity (RBFS)

     So since nobody is listening or willing/able to do anything about the current social-economic circumstances, I will work n my own projects. The Lord knows I have enough of those. I have fixed the intake manifold leak on the Cherokee - after 5500 miles on a new motor I built, the bolts had slacked off and needed re-torquing.
     My 8 year old laptop I use only for internet radio ran like a quadriplegic so I found a replacement on Ebay. It works so well that for the $130 price I bought my granddaughter one too, She is aceing her schoolwork and her swimming so it's motivational.
  

   My friends of 45 years of riding together from Redondo Beach are gathering for the 20th annual Fat's Run to Kern River. I met Willie John at the Magic Mountain Denny's and spent a great weekend with everyone. Marc went home via 395 where he went north and I went south.





   I got the stripped shift lever repaired on my Heritage and a new battery for the Knucklehead. It runs now that I've adjusted the carb but the rear cylinder smokes bad. I've pulled the head to check and repair the oversize valve guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment