Friday, October 27, 2017

I'm Baaaak

Wow, what a difference a few years makes! From 2008 since I retired I've still taken a few jobs mostly at the direction of my daughter the president of the business. I've been to Nigeria four times for Chevron but got burned out on that. So when my cousin offered a 40 ft motor home for sale, I took him up on that. Last summer I spent in Minnesota with a side trip for a few weeks to Seattle to visit my Harley riding "brother" and saw the Boeing plant with my former brother-in-law. After wintering in Pennsylvania with my daughter and her family, I left for Florida to visit with cousins with my granddaughter as co-pilot. She caught a flight back home in Charleston, SC to get ready for 8th grade school.
So much for a quick update.....I have had some time in Sebring, FL with cousin Len like repairing the automatic door step and the battery parallel solenoid. There are a half dozen neighbors chickens that come over for their morning feeding. Right now I'm house-sitting until he returns with his new motor home from Phoenix. Then It's on to North Port, FL to see another cousin who I haven't seen in a couple of years.

I'm just out here curing my traveling jones - no place I have to be and the country to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment